[meteorite-list] Aliens are real!

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 20:21:57 EST 2010

>>Dear LIST, what address to I  use to initiate a thread?  Everything I try
never gets posted.  As  in my last attempt to inquire about any study
comparing Tafassasset with  Zaklodzie.  I know I'm doing something
wrong...who can enlighten  me?  (Promise not to spam with
ET-ice-alien-slag-iron-rarities...)

Sincerely, Richard  Montgomery
<<

Richard...just for grins, try highlighting the  whole body of your message.
Then RIGHT click your mouse and highlight something  similar to "Send in
Plain Text". Then hit your send button. That might do  it...give it a try.
Sometimes it does and sometimes it don't.
GeoZay