[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ TIME ANSWER

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 14:53:19 EST 2010

Hello Listers,

I would like to thank everyone that submitted their answer to me. I would like to announce the winner today and that Lister that will be receiving a 160mg NWA 1836 meteorite fragment to be continued .......... JK, is Andre Bordeleau

Question:

Please tell me the first American meteorite that had chemical analysis done on it?

Answer:

Weston

I thought it would be prudent to have a POP QUIZ about the Weston because of the recent events on eBay and also I have a slight since of humor that can be dry sometimes :)

Thank you everyone that participated and have a great weekend, well whats left of it and for some its a new day.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html