[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Preservation and storage boxes

Rob Holcomb rob.holcomb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 03:21:59 EST 2010

Hello Meteorite Collectors,
Preservation of the fusion crust or slice surfaces requires storage at less
than 30% humidity. All box orders from my website will receive silica gel
desiccant sachets and 30-50% humidity indicator cards (small boxes require
purchase of larger storage box to use desiccant.). Another add-on that isn't
offered elsewhere is a PDMS (poly dimethylsiloxane) lining that prevents
your meteorite from sliding in the storage box when it is moved, a very NICE
feature to prevent the Rock from Space scratching up the acrylic box.

Every order over $100 ships free to US addresses and $8.00 to the rest of
the world! Shipping options to Europe have been updated!

Thank you to everyone that has been taking advantage of my offerings and I
hope that you will consider me for your next purchase of meteorite and
fossil storage boxes.  If there is any sizes you want that are not offered,
please contact me for off the shelf sizes up to bowling balls. :-)

Watch the website this week and 2 new products are introduced, Slice storage
boxes available as 40mm round boxes and 30x50mm rectangular boxes with PDMS
lining! These are great storage solutions for small fragments, chips and
slices that you want to show off because you'll be able to see all sides
without getting it out of the storage box.

Have a great weekend!
Rob Holcomb
http://www.rholcomb.com