[meteorite-list] Toluca revived! Mahalo Matt Martin!

Gary Fujihara fujmon at mac.com
Thu Nov 18 16:12:22 EST 2010

Aloha,

This is not an ad, but a prop for my bud and fellow Hawaii collector Matthew Martin.  I had a Toluca endcut that was suffering the effects of oxidation over its cut and etched face.  Matt came to the rescue by resurfacing and polishing the face before re-etching it.  As you can see in the picture link below that he did a wonderful job in removing the rust, and etching a gorgeous widmanstatten pattern on this piece:
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Images/Toluca-B&A.jpg

Matt has been a very good friend to revive a hurting iron of mine, and for that I would like to publicly thank him for his time and expertise.  By the way Matt is also a purveyor of fine meteorites and jewelry, and I hope you can find some time to peruse his wonderful website, Meteorite Treasures:  http://meteoritetreasures.com/

Mahalo for your time, and have a great day!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/