[meteorite-list] Not a missile -- a jet contrail

George Blahun ks1u at att.net
Wed Nov 10 16:50:15 EST 2010

After reserving judgement I find myself in the "probably aircraft" camp.  What I find somewhat unsettling is after a couple days of wondering, the FAA, the military and the government aren't able to say with certainty what it was.  This isn't an illegal alien slipping across the border, it's a big contrail leaving craft.  If it can leave a contrail, there should be a record of it.  I suppose it could have been a black project, but even then I'd expect a cover story which was definitive.

George