[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ no winner yet resubmit your answer...........

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 13:46:36 EDT 2010

Hello Listers,

I still have no winner yet for the POP QUIZ. Ill except 2 answers for the classification of Abee. As for the second part, name the first 3 meteorites that had chemical analysis done to them, ill give you hint, it can be found in a paper by Marvin with the topic about Chaladni and the origins of modern research. If you have already sent me your answer, you can submit a new one. The 10th Lister will receive a .228mg Abee meteorite for the correct answers.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html