[meteorite-list] Sale Ad: Beautiful Wisconsin meteorite slices for sale

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Mon May 31 16:38:13 EDT 2010

Hi List,

I have 3 slices of the Wisconsin Meteorite for sale. These are gorgeous
full slices with beautiful fusion crust and will come in a membrane
suspension box. These slices came from a 144 gram meteorite that I
found while I was hunting in Wisconsin. These are the only ones I will
be offering for sale. Please click on the link to see pictures. The
pictures do not do them justice. They are so much more beautiful in
person. Contact off List for pricing.

Thanks,
Sonny

http://www.nevadameteorites.com/nevadameteorites/Wisconsin_slices.html