[meteorite-list] Micrograph gallery post Lunar crust and Lodranite

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Wed May 26 22:07:53 EDT 2010

Hi List,  Paul (Meteorite Times) has worked  his magic and set up two new
articles on my meteorite micrograph  gallery.

The first is NWA 6075 Lodranite found  at

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/articles/nwa-6075/

The  second is a set of very high magnification images of a Lunar crust on
NWA  2977.  There really are crystals in this crust!   It can be found  at

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/articles/nwa-2977/

I  previously posted some of these shots on Face Book and some of you may
have seen  them but many more have been posted in my gallery.

Please take a look and  comments are appreciated!

Tom Phillips