[meteorite-list] Making thin sections

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Sun May 23 12:28:17 EDT 2010

That sounds like quite a thin section  collection!  A David New Zagami!!!
Wow!

You will find some  beautiful sites in lava basalt.  Check this out.  It is
a lava basalt  that looked like a meteorite, at least enough to have it
checked out.  The  thin section turned out great so I photographed it any  way.

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/articles/basalt_1/

Tom  Phillips

In a message dated 5/23/2010 10:18:03 A.M. Mountain Daylight  Time,