[meteorite-list] Alien Spirit

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 10:32:50 EDT 2010

Dear List Members,

I thought the below image might be interesting or somewhat entertaining to
a few. Dr. Bunch took this image on a recent expedition here in Nevada along
with several other great shots. This alien spirit was good luck as a new
meteorite cold find was made the next day by my brother-in-law, his first
meteorite find ever.  I will post more images and a recount later on when I have
more time.

Click on this link to see our meteorite spirit guide acting as a sentinel
over our two trucks:
http://themeteoritesite.com/AlienSpirit.jpg

Best Regards,

Adam