[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey THEMIS Images: ET?

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Sat May 22 15:00:16 EDT 2010

Hey Phil, not poking fun or being argumentative at all, but spelling
honestly has zero to do with IQ... I'm certainly not supporting this
idiotic hijacked thread either... I just wanted to clear up that
grammer/spelling has nothing to do with IQ, logic, reasoning, and
comprehension account for a most of an IQ score...

I apologize list for being so off topic!

Regards,
Eric