[meteorite-list] Massa meteorite from South Africa?

hxmendoza hxmendoza at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 10:49:04 EDT 2010

Good morning everyone.
Many if you by now are aware of my little problem with that classified
endcut that I bought a couple weeks or so ago at the Spring Denver show.

Anyway I also bought a 3.22g meteorite from that same dealer that is
called MASSA from South Africa.

Well I just went to the Bulletin to read up on it and it isn't listed.
Has anyone else heard of this meteorite or have any info on it. I
tried Googling it but nothing came up. Is this going to be another bad
learning experience??

He also almost sold me a frag of Stewart Valley. I checked that too on
the Bulletin and the name did not come up also. Any info on Stewart
Valley?

Lastly, I received no replies on the Find a Falling Star softcover I
an selling so I'm lowering the price $45 OR BEST OFFER, plus shipping.

Regards,
Henry Mendoza
Aurora, CO

Sent from my iPod