[meteorite-list] Meteorite giveaway

Greg Hupe gmhupe at htn.net
Thu May 13 21:04:53 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

Sounds like your 329.5g NWA would be a perfect candidate to donate to one of
the local schools in Wisconsin (as the Count suggested earlier today). The
Iowa-Grant School where young, Jackson, stole the show with his meteorite
discovery in the school yard during the media interview with Terry and Mike
would be a good first consideration. Turn a negative transaction into one
you and others can truly appreciate!

Just my thoughts...

Best regards,
Greg