[meteorite-list] Wisconsin Appreciation

Matson, Robert D. ROBERT.D.MATSON at saic.com
Thu May 13 13:44:21 EDT 2010

Hi Count,

I certainly applaud the good intentions of your post, and fully agree
that the fine folks of southwestern Wisconsin deserve public praise
for their hospitality. I would be happy to contribute to a group
fund for a full page ad in the Madison paper and/or some "meteorites
of the world" for a local museum or permanent school display.

What I don't understand is why you felt the need to pollute your
message by rehashing old news that serves little purpose other than
to reopen old wounds.

--Rob