[meteorite-list] This is fun to read...

Galactic Stone & Ironworks meteoritemike at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:05:28 EDT 2010

Hi List,

I have the same lunars, martians, and type-3's that this seller has.
I have a whole box full of them I have collected over the years while
rockhounding.  Who knew they were meteorites until now?  Wow!

Well, I have about 2 kilograms of them total, I will sell the whole
lot for $500 shipped.  That is a real bargain for all of these rare
planetaries.

My PayPal address is "mike at galactic-stone.com"

I'll start holding my breath while I wait for a buyer....

I also have for sale, if anyone is interested :

1) the Brooklyn Bridge

2) lots of wonderful Louisiana swampland

3) A recent photo of Elvis taken at a Denny's

Best regards,

MikeG