[meteorite-list] coming back to wi

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 20:55:52 EDT 2010

Hello list.I decided last week I'll give it the ol' college try one more time to try and find at least 1 stone from the 4/14 fall.  Only 2 and half hours from my house. I am also extending to anyone who might want a ride up to let me know if interested. Now this is great about a possible janesville fall. That is only about 1 hour and 15 minutes from my home. Oh well I look forward to seeing how this new possible fall plays out. 1-847-804-8810 if you'd think you'd like a ride up. And greg those slices look great.