[meteorite-list] Reminder: LPL - Catalina Observatories Open House May 22nd

Richard Kowalski kowalski at lpl.arizona.edu
Sun May 9 05:10:00 EDT 2010

This is just a reminder that as part of the Lunar and Planetary Lab's 50th
Anniversary celebrations, we'll be hosting an open house at the observatories on
Mt. Lemmon, including the Catalina Sky Survey's 1.5-m (60") telescope at the peak.

While the event is free, due to limited parking space on site, guests will need
to make reservations as we are limited to 75 vehicles. Unfortunately because of
this resyriction, no one without reservations will be allowed onto the site.

Registration closes on the 14th, so if you are in the Tucson area, or will be
here on the 22nd and you would like to attend, make sure you register.

For more information and to register, visit the event page here:

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/forms/openday/

--
Richard Kowalski
Catalina Sky Survey