[meteorite-list] OT- color/camera issues

Michael Blood mlblood at cox.net
Fri May 7 20:13:50 EDT 2010

Greg,
        Most digitals have a "white balance" or a setting for sunlight
(direct or indirect "natural" lighting), incandescent light (lighting
Inside a building - artificial lighting) and an "automatic white balance."
        If you don't have this, or get a blue or yellow tint regardless,
then your only option (of which I am aware) is to change the lighting
Circumstances (including the option of a "flash") or to "auto color
Balance" or manually "color balance" in photoshop or other photo
Software.
        Best wishes, Michael