[meteorite-list] (AD) DISPLAY CASE FORSALE

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 22:30:37 EDT 2010

Hi list.I have a 3 ft. x 5 ft. display case forsale. This housed my old meteorite collection for 5 years. It has 10 shelfs to hold 100 riker boxes or up to 120 loosely positioned meteorites. This was hand made for me in 2005 and is customed made out of beautiful wood. I am asking $250 and this will be a local pick-up only.Pictures upon request. Also I'll be returning to the wisconsin fields for hunting on may 15th really early. If someone from the area would like to carpool let me know off list.