[meteorite-list] New to list

hxmendoza hxmendoza at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 17:57:55 EDT 2010

Hello folks. I started collecting meteorites about two years ago. I
have a small yet fairly modest collection.

I bought my first few meteorites from Ann Black of Impactika. She was
and is very nice and helpful. I have also purchased and become
friendly with Mike Jensen though often busy he is very courteous and
informative. Blaine Reed is also one whom I have purchased from and a
great guy.

I recently became friends with Gary Fujihara on facebook and three of
my favorite meteorite slices have come from him. I very much admire
him and his great mind as well as his take on things.

I'm mostly a reader and look forward to learning from all of you. From
time to time I may even post my own comments and view of things, ask
questions, hopefully without losing my head for it!!
LOL!!

Regards to all,

Henry Mendoza
Aurora, CO