[meteorite-list] Tally of WI fall masses

Robert Woolard meteoritefinder at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 18:15:28 EDT 2010

Hey Rob,

  Thanks for taking-the-time to put this-tentative-tally-together (how's that for a bit of alliteration?).

  But hey... I've got a reputation to maintain here. My previous post said
"... ONE of my finds was probably THE smallest meteorite found there." I found it within my first 3 hrs hunting, but that 3.2gramer wasn't the only one I found. Heck, I found one almost FOUR times that big! (OK, so it was only 3.6875 times as big, weighing a wrist-breaking 11.8g   ;-(
  And Jerry found one at ~ 5grams.  We wanted to let others find the big ones. Wasn't that nice of us?

  Thanks again,
  Robert Woolard