[meteorite-list] Last Wisconsin Stone for sale also small Canyon Diablo's

Ruben Garcia mrmeteorite at gmail.com
Sun May 2 15:33:20 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Eric is right - there are very few stones being found in Wisconsin.
Just think, If great hunters like Rob Maston, Marc Fries and others
came back empty handed you know the stones are few and far between.
Although we all heard rumors that more was found they ended up being
just that, rumors.... (at least, we have seen no proof of more)

Slices have been sold for $60 (and up) per gram - and sure to increase
in value since now the rains have started and even if more is found
they will likely NOT be this nice.

Bottom line:
I have only ONE perfect 9.2 gram 100% crusted stone for sale - I may
have ONE more (a perfect 7.7 gram stone too) depending on whether or
not it's already sold.
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/wisconsinmeteoritehunt.htm

Wisconsin Meteorites will come with April 19, 2010 Madison paper about
Me and Karl (both of us pictured, Karl on cover )
and April 21, 2010 Milwaukee Paper about Me and Rob Wesel (both of us on cover)

BTW - I also 1 kilo of small Canyon Diablo meteortites for sale.
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/canyondiablo.htm

--
Rock On!

Ruben Garcia