[meteorite-list] AD: Flight Oriented WI Meteorite

eric at meteoritesusa.com eric at meteoritesusa.com
Sun May 2 12:09:50 EDT 2010

I'm taking offers on this gorgeous 18.3g Flight Oriented Wisconsin
meteorite. http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wi-meteorite.html I may have
only ONE other stone and some fragments available, so call
760-522-2152 or email me for details. The rest I'm keeping for my
collection...

Stones are NOT easy to come by, and forget about the rumors you guys
are hearing. There has NOT been 10 kilos recovered from this meteorite
fall! We're here and know exactly how and why those rumors were started.

Enjoy...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA