[meteorite-list] Opinions on this... whatever it is

Brian Cox searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 1 12:26:57 EDT 2010

It looks like the rocks I saw while visiting the plant Zeurtron back in
1587. They often piled them up in their yards and took crystals and placed
them on top. Spheres were also popular since they sat well in the
thumbprints on top. Of course the people of Zeurtron had much bigger
specimens of these. The Zeurtrons were closer to Venus and Neptune and often
gathered artifacts from those ancient civilizations that were worshipped
long ago by other cultures. I did see many of the cultures represented from
the Earth from Old Europe and their paranoid objects represented there. I
believe the Zeurtrons used to fly to Earth on weekend get-a-ways to have a
good time and scare the earthlings and make them even more paranoid then
they were in the 13th and 14th centuries and the objects they worshipped,
much like the Earthlings are now.