[meteorite-list] I thought of an idea on how to get around...

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 13:47:17 EDT 2010

So far no one has mentioned the most obvious  part.  This idea of small
product price/high shipping price is not  new.  It was pounded into the ground
by sellers and it is a trick that  became synonymous (in the eBay meteorite
circle) with the fake meteorite sellers  passing off hematite as China
Nantan Iron.

You would not get much  credibility with your buyers doing this.

Tom

In a message dated  3/29/2010 11:41:05 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,