[meteorite-list] On Now! - Sodom & Gomorrah on Science Channel

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 22:05:13 EDT 2010

>>Biblical Mysteries Explained  examines the tale of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Could their destruction be linked  to evidence of an ancient asteroid
strike?
Ancient Astronomers calculate a  possible asteroid impact?<<

I just watched this program. It's left  me wondering where are all those
meteorites from billions of tons of debris that  supposedly fell on Sodom and
Gomorrah? If that one nearby town was found, then  surely nearby there
should be a fanny load of meteorites laying about just  waiting to be scooped up.
GeoZay