[meteorite-list] AD Plus Notice: Meteorites For Sale Price Increase

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Sun Mar 21 18:40:22 EDT 2010

Hi Listees,

Some items for sale this week. Lots of individuals and a few nice
brecciated meteorites, some nice polished half cuts, some end cuts,
whole stones and a few more rare types. All unclassified stones and
great values for their types.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/ Bookmark this page as
it is updated daily.

NOTICE: All prices on all meteorites for sale have increased somewhat.
Discounts can still be had on multiple item purchases. Also,
unfortunately I will no longer be able to offer free shipping except on
larger orders. The shipping rate increases from the USPS has forced me
to do away with free shipping on smaller orders. The good news is
shipping is still cheap on most orders in the USA. Even shipping to
Hawaii is relatively cheap between $5 and $15 depending on weight.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA