[meteorite-list] Praying for an Amigo

Mexicodoug mexicodoug at aim.com
Sat Mar 20 16:53:46 EDT 2010

Dear List,

With an abyss in my stomach and many tears for a beautiful Country in
the year of its both its proud centennial of the Revolution and
Bicentennial of Independence, I would like to express my condolences
for the adventurous soul who is likely no longer with us after going to
the Allende to search for meteorites. His truck was found but not him
and the circumstances are suspicious. If you are missing someone and
suspect they may be there please follow up, as the outlook sounds grim
and with luck they may need help. The rural strewn field has murders
almost common now - several monthly I believe, including
maiming/decapitations in the last year or so, plus kidnappings and many
other unsavory incidents. This isn't meant to be a warning, just a
statement of fact. I hope everyone takes it to heart and what prompted
me to post turns out to be a false alarm. But it sure doesn't sound
like it. He is apparently a foreigner. Godspeed.
Doug