[meteorite-list] AD - Website update (it's snowing!!)

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 22:36:34 EDT 2010

Hello List,

It has been snowing all day here, so nothing better to do, besides some
occasional shoveling, than to update my website.

And that is what I have just done.
Somevell County, the only Texas Pallasite, is now officially posted there.
And I only have 3 pieces left. There will be more eventually, but not any
time soon.
And I have added a dozen thin-sections to the TS Catalog. Some highlights?
Acapulco! yes, the real one, not an ----ite. And a couple thin-sections of
Almahata Sitta.
And one more thing: I still have a nice assortment of Almahata Sitta
pieces, here is a direct link to that list:  _http://www.impactika.com/asitta.doc_
(http://www.impactika.com/asitta.doc)

Have a look: _www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
And of course let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com