[meteorite-list] Keeping a meteorite database

Elizabeth Warner warnerem at astro.umd.edu
Fri Mar 19 22:21:19 EDT 2010

So, seeing the name of the German website (collectors software) I
googled it (in English) and found apparently lots of *programs*
available in English...

http://www.collectionstudio.com/en/
http://www.vpackrat.com/
http://www.collectiblessoftware.com/trh.html

are just a few... interesting... (and people really collect some weird
stuff!! Meteorites, stamps, coins, I understand... fruit and vegetable
labels???)

Thank you for all the feedback, I will probably keep it simple and just
use Excel for the time being and appreciate the input for the fields...

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth