[meteorite-list] Ad Announcing the "Count" cube Scale / Orientation cube

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 19:48:40 EDT 2010

Hi List,  First off, I want you all to know  I am not taking this
seriously, just having fun with it.

About a month  ago I came up with the "Martin" cube.  A wood centimeter
scale /  orientation cube that would look good next to historic meteorites.
Hence  the nick name "Martin Cube".

Well as it happened, I had just sent Count  some Martin cubes when he made
his fantastic record setting 14.7 Kg Nevada  chondrite find.  I got to
thinking the little centimeter cube would look  rather insignificant next to the
monster.  So I made some 1 inch  cubes.

(I wanted to stay metric but I also wanted to keep to even numbers  or the
whole scale easy size reference thing goes out the window.  One inch  is
about 25mm.)

I listed some on eBay in sets of three cubes; 1 Martin  Cube, 1 new style
cube with "CM" to designate centimeter and  1 Count Cube  (The big one!).

The link is  at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260569117864&ssPageName=S
TRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks,    Tom