[meteorite-list] Santiago del Estero - Campo?

ensoramanda at ntlworld.com ensoramanda at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 14 17:27:37 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Santiago del Estero is one of the provinces that the Campo strewn field crosses...the other is Chaco. Supposedly meteorites from that province are..or were.. legal to sell/export...but not sure since all the changes recently

see here...

http://www.planetarium.montreal.qc.ca/Information/Expo_Meteorites/Vedettes/campodelcielo_a.html

Hope that helps...

Graham E, UK