[meteorite-list] pronunciation of L'aigle

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 21:10:27 EST 2010

>>The best advice I ever got on meteorite  pronunciation was several years
back from Rob Elliot and I'm paraphrasing here  "Pronounce it however you
think it's supposed to sound, chances are that 99% of  the people listening
haven't a clue themselves and will accept your  pronunciation as the correct
one".<<

Sounds like good advice to  me...that's what I normally do anyhow. But
every once in awhile, what I think  it's suppose to sound changes and then I get
all screwed up. :O)
GeoZay