[meteorite-list] Why isnt documenting meteorites stressed enough?

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 09:32:28 EST 2010

<<If they see that the Meteorite Men are  at these secret locations, this
secrecy can perpetuates the lack of   importance of documentation, they no
better and are only doing what is seen on  TV.<<

I may be wrong, but it seemed to me that with each episode,  there were
scenes of Geoff and Steve going over maps that showed individual  finds or a
bunch of them. I got the impression without much brain twisting that  these
positions were found with the use of a GPS or plotting on topog maps by
someone at one time or another. There was some secrecy with maps to the extent
that I assumed they were hiding the locations of meteorite finds.
GeoZay