[meteorite-list] QUESTION RE METEORITES AND POP CULTURE

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 14:33:51 EST 2010

Hello Darryl,

I hope you will include a strongly worded disclaimer stating that any
information about meteorites found in that Pop culture is the result of
overactive imagination, not facts. Meteorites do not glow in the dark, ooze some dark
goo, make weird sounds, or cause insanity (well.... we could argue that
one), they are not radioactive, and do not cause fires.

There is already plenty of misinformation out there, lets not add to it.

Thanks.
And have a great weekend without snow!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 3/12/2010 8:59:39 AM Mountain Standard Time,