[meteorite-list] 5 reasons to record meteorite coordinates

Carl 's carloselguapo1 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:27:53 EST 2010

Of course Jack S. didn't do anything wrong. He is a model of what a meteorite hunter should be. He did everything right and then some. I suppose giving out the coordinates is like filling out your S.S. numbers on a loan app. It's something required if you want something done. Of course, what do I know?... I haven't found anything yet.:(

Carl2