[meteorite-list] Request > Glorieta Mountain strewnfield map

Robert Woolard meteoritefinder at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 07:32:32 EST 2010

Jeff,

  You wrote in part:
"A good policy would continue to reward those
> who find these objects on behalf of the people, but also
> prevent the loss of scientific information and significant
> specimens.
>
> The question becomes, how can a reasonable regulation and
> permitting process be created?  I'll discuss this with
> my colleagues in DOI and the SI, and perhaps groups like the
> IMCA can help lobby for this as well.  I think it is
> quite achievable."

  THANK you so much for your very intelligent and logical input. You are exactly the kind of "scientist/human being"  ;-)   we need! We are lucky to have someone like you as a member of The List. I'm sure we all greatly appreciate your willingness to help in this matter.

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard