[meteorite-list] Possible Meteorite Value if used as Tools

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 12:25:54 EST 2010

All,

Beaver, Oklahoma was used as a Jail  door stop.  ASU has a plant shucking
tool of some sort made from Toluca,  Mexico if I remember correctly.
Leoville, Kansas was used to help weigh  down a farm plow.  Willamette was used to
as a water bowl in rituals.   Axtell, Texas was used as a door stop.  Many
were used as door stops and as  weights to hold down chicken shed roofs.
Sommervel County, Texas was found  in a stone wall, as was Bethune, Colorado as
I recall.  One was used to  melt down to make gun barrells.  The list goes
on and  on.

Steve

In a message dated 3/2/2010 10:47:11 A.M.  Central Standard Time,