[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions Ending Today! Plus Magazine

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Sun Jun 27 12:55:11 EDT 2010

Hi List, My AD for the week.

I've got some auctions ending today of some assorted classified and
unclassified collectible pieces.
http://shop.ebay.com/freel3orn/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Plus: Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine 1/yr subscription
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-Hunting-Collecting-Magazine-Print-Edition-/250655454521

July Cover:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/mag-cover.jpg
Read more about the mag: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-hunting/
Advertisers interested in advertising in the magazine should contact me
off-list.

Note on advertising within the magazine. We've reached our subscriber
goal for the month. I'd like to offer advertisers an opportunity place
their ad. It's too late for the July issue, but the second issue is
already in the making and there's room as of right now. Subscriptions
are increasing daily, and once we launch the advertising campaign full
force subscription rates will increase accordingly. The 50% Off sale I
had for the first issue is now over, but you can still get a discount on
the September issue. Contact me off-list for a price list and
advertising details.

Regards,
Eric