[meteorite-list] Sale Ad: Moapa Valley CM1 pieces, Wisconsin meteorite slices

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 00:23:42 EDT 2010

Hi List,

I just listed a few meteorites for sale on my website. This is a rare
offering of Moapa Valley CM1 pieces. This is only the second CM1 found
outside the Antarctic.

USA’s new CM1.  Moapa Valley is the second CM1 found outside the
Antarctic. Only 15 meteorites of this classification have been
recovered world wide.   The first CM1,NWA 4765  was found outside
Antarctica by a Nomad in North West Africa, with a TKW
of 19 grams. 13 of the CM1’s were recovered by AMSMET ( Antarctic
search for meteorites ). The meteorites were recovered from the
following locations  Allan Hills, 1 stone 18 grams, Elephant Moraine 1
stone 2.5 grams , La Paz Ice fields 5 stones 7.8, 1.99 ,1.8 , .8 ,1.7
total 14.9 grams, Mac Alpine Hills 1 stone . 36 grams , Meteorite Hills
3 stones  40.6, 15.7, 11.5 , total 67.2 gram , Miller Range 1 stone 2.4
grams, Scott Glacier 1 stone 27.6 gram . Total weight of 132.75 grams .

Moapa Valley is the first CM1 recovered in the United States, with a
TKW of  699 grams. This is the only CM1 available to collectors at this
time.

I also have 3 gorgeous slices of the Wisconsin meteorite for sale.
$75.00 per gram.

http://www.nevadameteorites.com/nevadameteorites/Wisconsin_slices.html

Thanks,

Sonny