[meteorite-list] Book advice

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Mon Jun 14 13:32:06 EDT 2010

Henry,

I absolutely concur with Martin´s views on this.

Oh, btw, Norton´s Encyclopedia is an excellent book, but then again it is out of print now and you won´t find it for little money these days. On the contrary: have a look at what bookfinder.com offers - the pricing seems almost incredible:

<http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=rH4gm8i1neomrZaFlS5vQvvq79U_3081807672_1:1:53&bq=author%3Do%2E%2520richard%2520norton%26title%3Dcambridge%2520encyclopedia%2520of%2520meteorites>

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------