[meteorite-list] AD- Meteorites for sale, e-bay auctions ending tonight

John higgins geohiggins at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 13:20:58 EDT 2010

Hello Fellow Meteorite Enthusiasts,

Tonight you can find a myriad of meteorites for sale in my eBay store Outer Space Rocks
all started at .99 and as a special bonus I am offering FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the world.

Highlights include:

Various Classified Meteorites
Various Unclassified North West Africa Meteorites
NWA 869s
Canyon Diablo meteorite Found by Donald Pooley, and a limited edition Canyon Diablo Harvey Nininger Coin
15g Tamdakht Fragment
Wisconsin Meteorite Found by the famous Steve Arnold of the Meteorite Men TV series on the Science Channel
2.5g Brachinite
And Many More...

Thank You for your time, and please Have a Great Day!

Yours Truly,
John Higgins
IMCA#9822

You can find these meteorites for sale at either of the two links below:

www.outerspacerocks.com

 http://stores.ebay.com/Outer-Space-Rocks