[meteorite-list] WI Meteorite Strewnfield Map Update

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Fri Jun 4 19:34:46 EDT 2010

Hi List,

This is an update regarding the progress of the WI meteorite strewnfield
map I've been working on compiling. Those that actually sent me exact
coordinates and weights to your finds Thank You. If you have not
received an updated version of the map since my last post a week or so
back, please email me and I'll send it over immediately. If you have an
exact coordinate and weight to your find you'd like to add, please send
it to me before I make the final revisions to the map. Please do not
send over generalized location data as it will NOT be included on the
map. Actual coordinates must be given for the accuracy of the map. Again
thank you all who've shared, and send me an email if you have anything
to add. If you'd like to see the map it will be released publicly via my
website and in another very exciting media publication very soon.

Regards,
Eric