[meteorite-list] Thanks to Sonny Clary

Marc Fries fries at psi.edu
Fri Jun 4 01:49:17 EDT 2010

Howdy all

	Normally I wouldn't feel the need to announce this publicly, but Sonny Clary has had some bad press lately and I feel the need to pass on a tidbit.  Today I received from him an absolutely beautiful slice of the Wisconsin meteorite he found on our trip up there.  I told him repeatedly that he did not need to send me this meteorite and I do appreciate it.  This gorgeous slice took my breath away when I opened the box and it now has a prominent place in my humble little collection.  Muchos gracias, Sonny.

Cheers,
Marc Fries
Scientist, Planetary Science Institute