[meteorite-list] AD- New Meteorites! Rare Types! MAIN MASS! Complete Slices! Must SEE! Free Shipping!

John higgins geohiggins at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 07:09:51 EDT 2010

Good day,
to all my friends involved in the wonderful world of meteorites!

I have BIG SALE with 26 Meteorite auctions, most ending in less than 24 Hours!

Many irreplaceable pieces including MAIN MASS, COMPLETE SLICES OF NEW RARE
METEORITES WITH LOW TKW, AND MUCH MORE, started @ .99 with Free Shipping!

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_Auction=1&_ipg=&_sc=1&_sop=1&_ssn=meteoritehunting&_trksid=p3911.c0.m301

Thank You for your time, and Have a Great Day!

John Higgins
IMCA#9822

www.outerspacerocks.com

If you are a member of the Meteorical Society, and see a meteorite you would
like to test for

research purposes, please inquire, I have set aside samples for researcher
needs.