[meteorite-list] Lightening glass was Question for Ted ?

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 17:18:39 EDT 2010

Yes Frank  this was the one.  I was lucky to be able to get some of these
specimens and hope to be able to work them into a fulgurite display some time.
There are groups for lightening survivors but not any "Lightening Festivals" or
"Lightening Celebrations" that I am aware of that are begging for an exhibit.

Thanks for looking this site up and posting it.

Elton