[meteorite-list] NWA 5363 Paired with NWA 5400 AD.

cdtucson at cox.net cdtucson at cox.net
Mon Jul 26 02:47:36 EDT 2010

List,
With all of the added interest in this very rare and amazing meteorite I thought I would offer a few pieces on Ebay.
This find  has a total known weight of only about 12.85 kilos. Not much available for collectors due to it's importance.
Already two major studies have been conducted with many more to follow.
These auctions all starting at .99 cents end Wednesday so please bid now. Or just take a look.
Possible Earth- related first of it's kind.
Please click on link;

http://shop.ebay.com/meteoritemax/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Thanks.
Carl