[meteorite-list] Its official! NWA 6291 "The King ofAngrites"for sale -...

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 00:03:37 EDT 2010

Why are we walking all over the angrite  thread?  I want to hear more about
NWA 6291  It is a stunning  meteorite!   Did you read Shawn's very
interesting post proceeded by  Sterling's?

As to you two who can not let this other issue rest.   Don't do your
victory dance.  I think Kirk made my point better than I  could of made it myself.

Tom
In a message dated 7/23/2010 9:52:31 P.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,