[meteorite-list] AD - 54 Auctiosn Ending Today - GREAT STUFF!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 11:39:17 EDT 2010

Dear List Members,

I have 54 auctions ending this afternoon, all started at just 99 cents with no
reserve. Please take a look if you have time as you will find several bargains.
I also have a set ending Sunday.  I will be traveling at the end of the month is
the reason I have some auctions ending Sunday instead of next Tuesday. This
gives me a few extra days to ship everything before I leave.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank  you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best  Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe  Collection
Team LunarRock