[meteorite-list] Aliens and UFOs ? Aliens Attacking Bosnian

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Mon Jul 19 15:18:56 EDT 2010

Be careful what you wish for... Stephen Hawking says: Don't talk to
aliens...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1AVSU_enUS359US362&q=Stephen+Hawking+%2Baliens&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1AVSU_enUS359US362&q=Stephen+Hawking+%2Baliens&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=>

If aliens exist, and they have the ability to travel through
interstellar space, they surely won't be throwing meteorites at us. Our
civilization is most probably extremely primitive compared to the alien
technology it would require to actually travel to another planet.
Nuclear weapons? LOL They could probably vaporize our planet just like
the Emperor did in Star Wars!

Eric